Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Like Shiny Things!!!!!

Finals are finally over YAY!!!!!!
And I'm all yours again. Every day for the past week I have been wanting to BLOG so badly but I was SO drained from either my exam or job.

While I was was work earlier this week, My boss and I were talking about outfits that you buy but have no where to wear them to. I am certainly a victim of this.

Recently, I have been OBSESSED with metallic dresses and I am trying to find a reason to buy one.
These are a few examples of what I may consider. For some of these dresses, I may have a do a slight savings plan but its worth it

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Steve Madden - $ 174.00

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Alice + Olivia Metallic Baby-Doll Dress -$440.00

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fendi Belted Metallic Dress -$910.00


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketVanessa Bruno Metallic mini dress - $682.00

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Silver Mesh Mini Dressesfrom eDressMe Private Collection - $225.00

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tory Burch Sequined Dress - $750.00

These are definitely some hot dresses.... I can't wait to see if I am able to pick any one of these up.

Well I must get ready for work.....

All the best Fashion!!!

Leslie Nicole


No comments: