Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Theres a Sneaker Freak In All Of Us

Hey Y'all!!!
Last week i was led to re evaluate my style and how I can switch it up a tiny bit. Some thing I have never done was be obsessed with Sneakers. When in school.. that's all girls did and I wanted to be different and love heels and shoes. Now that the 80's are back.. style wise.... I figured I should give sneakers a try.. but they would have to have something special about them.
One of my closest friends Elle, told me I should look at the Nitrolicious site, where the site owner's sneaker game is fly... and possibly I could be inspired.

AND I TELL U... I WAS!!!!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I bought these Nike Blazers in Black and Purple Suede.. and I was told that they were only available in Europe... Not bad for a 1st purchase.

Don't get em wrong.. I do have many pairs of Vans.. but EVERYONE has Vans and I was dying to be a little different from the bunch.

Also.. I was reading on Female Sneaker Fiends.. that sneaker collectors are some hard core collectors.. According to a survey, If someone were to step on their kicks.. what would they do..


“Give them a dirty look and walk away”
60%
“Stomp all over their kicks and act like it was a mistake”
25%
“Pass your earrings to your friend and get ta BEATIN THAT ASS”
10%
“Let the person know what they did and educate them on the art of collecting”
5%
“Act like nothing happened”
0%

These are a few sneakers that are on my hit list

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket VANS x MARC JACOBS - Retail Unknown
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Top Metallic Colors
Sale:
$69.99

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Reebok Ice Cream Board Flip - $79.99


At this rate.. I should be a sneaker connoisseur in no time....LOL

Much Love in the name of style

Leslie Nicole

No comments: