Monday, May 14, 2007

Funky Fresh Dressed...........


I'm so happy that I was given the day off from everything. Because of that, I'm allowed to do one of my favorite things ....BLOG!! YAY!
Recently, I have been wanting to try the ultimate 80's trend... Colored Denim. Yet, because of Irving , Texas' lack of original style. I haven't seen anyone rock this style quite yet.
Awesomely enough, they come in all price ranges for all to enjoy the trend. Now I know this won't last more than a year so I do not think it is necessary to spend a massive amount of money on the jeans of your choice... but hey... whatever floats your boat!!!
Here are a few of my choices in all price ranges.......
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This pair can be found at Urban Outfitters. They have awesome colors and also have a reasonable price. It's affordable enough to purchase more than one pair of jeans. These are definitely my favorite!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These jeans cost about the amount of my normal pair of jeans and i like these alot because of the zipper on the side. Very dope! Yet because of the price, I would probably purchase the grey pair.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These jeans are also very cute but I don't they will be seeing my booty anytime soon. The red pair have such a great rich color! If money was no object, I would buy all these jeans but these do not stand out to me to spend close to 200 dollars on them.
Hopefully within the next two weeks, I will try to go to the Urban Outfitters in Dallas and pick up a few pairs of the colored denim.
Well I hope you got your fashion fix for today and I expect to be back tomorrow.
Love is Fashion and Fashion is Love,
Leslie Nicole
P.S: I need to interview and pick the brains of girls who are from 18-24 from any city! It's for my first assignment for my internship. Please email me if you'd like to help me out. EMAIL ME

No comments: