Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wanna be Bitten????




Recently, I've been addicted to Sex and the City and I am love with Sarah Jessica Parker bka Carrie Bradshaw .So when coming across Sarah Jessica Parker's new clothing line, I had to look. About 3 years ago when she did that Gap ad, I bought a trench coat.. just cause she looked HOT .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



So now she has a line which will be featured in Steve and Barry's.... and most of her items will be less than 20 bucks. Now, I hear that her reviews were less than stellar but from what I have seen, I am pretty impressed ( and that takes alot). Personally, I have been looking for cheap and chic outfits to wear to my internships and I think that Bitten will possibly assist me.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Now, there are some of the combo's that I am not really crazy about but I think that some of these clothes have potential especially the shirts.




Sarah Jessica Parker went on Oprah yesterday and showed off her line there as well.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




This line is expected to kick off on June 7th and have over 400 items for everyone to choose from. I think I may stop buy Steve and Barry's and see what they can offer me. http://www.bittensjp.com/, to visit the site that has some pictures of the collection as well as SJP's manifesto.






Also, Thank you to the ladies who allowed me to pick there brains and I am still looking for more young ladies to ask from the ages 18-24 from any city...........






Well One Love.. All Fashion,


Leslie Nicole Brock










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Makings of a True Fashion Editor Indeed!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Autumn