Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Going Commando???

HEY ALL!!! I hope it wasnt too long since I blogged but I think that it was OH SO NECESSARY TO BLOG.Today, I picked up my issues of Lucky and Teen Vogue. Elle..... girl.. your right...Lucky is the shiznit!! haha



Honestly I have not got into depth in either magazine but I was allowed to read some articles. I was very interested in the articles about the sales associates in Trendy London stores. One in a funky sneakers ( I MUST STEP MY FUNKY SNEAKER GAME UP) and the other sells interesting accessories.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I LOVE TRENDY DUDES!!!!!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, while reading many volumes of my various subscriptions that I have, Allure had such an interesting article about wearing underwear. Personally, I found it intriguing that people should question that but surveys were done and ALOT of celebs opt to go Commando. I think this is a 10 on the EWW factor!!! One shop clerk said he saw a girl try on jeans and she fell out of the dressing room, panty-less. Yet, the magazine did make an interesting point. As the years press on, undergarments are getting smaller and smaller. There was a time where thongs were gossip worthy but now you see them hanging out EVERYWHERE ( THE HORROR, LOL). Nevertheless, I don't see myself getting rid of my undies. I don't knock any one who does, just not a personal choice. So in spirit of all the talk of underwear.. I will give you my 3 top underwear choices.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I personally HEART Victoria's Secret Pink! line. They are cute and fun.. all what being a girl is about. Now this is why these are a big hit.. 5 for $25 or 3 from $25.. wallet friendly??? OH YAH!!! Enough said!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketCalvin Klein "Micro Mix" Low-Rise Thong - On Sale - $10.00

I honestly have personal issues with Calvin Klein but I'm going to put it on the back burner for now. His underwear are well known for being seamless , so the girls opt to wear nothing do have another option.

Lastly for All My Money Makin' Sista's... LA PERLA

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketLa Perla Glamour: Jolie Madame Culotte - $137.00

I won't lie, the closest I have come to La Perla is doing my mothers laundry and walking past it in the stores. I cant can't see myself dropping $137+ for undies... well also because I'm 19 years old.. so who knows, I may have a pair next year..haha. Anywho.. I just thought these were cute.


I hope I provided a great help for all who didn't know whether or not wear underwear.... JUST DO IT!

Before I go, I must drop a lil knowledge I was giving by my good friend, Elle..... There is a beauty advice newsletter made by women of color. They have alot of info on there... I'm going to try to interview them because I think they are HOT HOT HOT!! PALACINKA. They also are on myspace,
http://www.myspace.com/palacinkabeauty , so add them as a friend!!!!

Go Visit.... Also sign up for their FREE weekly newsletter and during the month of March ,you will eligible to win a free beauty product each day on their site. http://www.palacinka.com/newsletter.html

Well I'm Outtie, I'll be back soon.. and I have loads to tell you guys!!

LOVE=FASHION....One Love!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the velcros are about 230 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that particular make. The prices seeking the sneakers are about 240 pounds on every site. But finally I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 310 bucks on every site. But for all I set this site selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that singular brand. The prices for the boots are around 240 dollars on every site. But finally I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices for the velcros were about 250 pounds on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?