Friday, March 09, 2007

Fashion and What Not!




WHATS GOING ON EVERYONE!!!


America's Next Top Model.... is kicking some serious booty this season. Jaslene is honestly my favorite. She really does her thing on those pictures. Honestly looking at her, I didn't expect much but looks are deceiving and I was dead wrong ( its very rare when I am, lol) Also, I think that the other girls in the house are intimidated by her


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Aren't her pictures vicious???? Keep a watch for her.... I see big things!!!




I was so shocked when I found out there are a series of fashion shows going on in the Dallas area called Fashion in the Park. Since I have lived here, there seemed to be a small fashion market compared to others of larger cities like New York, LA, DC and Miami. I live in the Las Colinas area of Irving ,Texas ( suburb of Dallas). My mother and I have a going joke that this whole city should be casted for What Not To Wear on TLC




The show included the following designers and stores....


Barneys New York


Billy Reid


CH Carolina Herrera


Custo Barcelona


Diesel


Dillard’s


Intermix


Lilly Pulitzer


Macy’s


MNG by Mango


Neiman Marcus


Nordstrom


Oscar de la Renta


Salvatore Ferragamo


Ted Baker


Vilebrequin


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


That's the blog website which is reporting the runway shows and has awesome pictures. I am happy that fashion is spreading all corners of the world so all can enjoy and UTILIZE.




I heard from some ladies from my school great places to shop. NorthPark Mall is definitely a must see mall. When I visit, I promise to take pictures so you can see what I see. and also some things I purchased. I'm kinda excited..




Well.. this was definitely I shorter post but I'm excited I was able to spit some knowledge to ya.


I'll be back very soon chicks...... ( and fellas)




DIVA IN and DIVA OUT!!!

No comments: