Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Bizzack!!

I miss you guys OH SO much!!!!! I've been back in the wonderful city of New York for almost two months and I have not updated anyone on my life. The reason I did not blog was due to my laptop beng fix and Fed-Ex screw-ups.... and the computer at the house was to slow to let me blog... ( WOE IS ME,lol) But.. I have no excuse now. I will be updating on the regular.

Okay, So when I first came to New York I had two internships. and to make a long story short... it didn't work out with either of them... but I know the right one will eventually come along.

Also I started working at a store in Soho called Runway... Imagine the Devil Wears Prada but a retail store. I have never in my 20 years met so many phony people. OH WELL.... I had to quit because some profane language was used towards me.

Don't get me wrong, My summer so far was not a complete bust. I was albe to get one of my favorite books autographed by my most favorite author, Tia Williams. She actually the one who inspired me to be interested in the magazine industry. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This summer, my fashion mantra has been.. the simpler the better.It's just been so hot and humid that all I want to wear is a shirt dress, flats and sunglasses.

Anyways, I just wanted to let know I am back in business and thank you for all of the encouraging emails I got from everyone... I HONESTLY APPRECIATE IT!

Much Love n Fashion.... Be back later with more fashion news for all my divas....



2 comments:

Elle* said...

'Bout time!

Anonymous said...

What a shame, I interned in NYC too this summer. Me, you and Elle should have met up! I know this is really late...sorry!