Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Traveling and Magazines....

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Sorry I haven't been around for a week. I went New York to go interview for prospective internships. And I can proudly say that I am definitely on my way to becoming a Fashion Editor. I am going to be interning for not only one company but..... TWO. It is a definitely a blessing!!!! I will be interning for a Fashion and Beauty Public Relations Firm and a Ultra Fab High End Lingerie Line and I cant wait for it to start. First and Foremost, I would like to thank everyone who sent me well wishes and Fashion advice ... ALL OF IT HELPS!!!!!

While traveling.. I am very sure that I bought almost every magazine in the Kiosk. I had to buy the #1 Fashion Crack Magazine.... Lucky... and I must say even that despite the Avril cover.... it is something to pick up. So is Teen Vogue. I'm so excited Spring is in full effect Nationwide ( NEW YORK WAS BEAUTIFUL)

In all of the magazines that I picked up.. similarily they all had editorials with FAB shoes.... alot of them platforms.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Calvin Klein, Shaunna -$110.00

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Go Jane Suede Heel - 19.99

So Cute!!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Also while I was reading magazine, I saw that in Teen Vogue there was an article about the new designer teaming up wit Target ( Tar-jey)... Patrick Robinson.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketShown: Shift Dress in Brown Medallion Print $34.99, Navy Blue Strapless Tie Dress $34.99, and Khaki Linen Jacket $44.99 with Empire V-Neck Tank with Ruffle Detail in Rosette Print $22.99

He a very talented African American designer who has worked for Paco Rabanne and Perry Ellis.
His line is inspired by Greek and Roman Patterns.... and they are FIERCE!!!! and very affordable.
I'm so shocked that Target is stepping up in the fashion world. Cheap and Chic is now beginning to go hand and hand.... Now if we can only get Rachel Roy at Target.. then all would be right with the world. ..LOL


Also I wanted to congratulate my Fabulous Buddy Edwin aka Lucky for winning the Fashionable Male Contest at the awesome Fashion Bomb Website!!!! People also left some of the coolest comments about him as well,

"Edwin’s style embodies hip-hop chicness to the fullest. He should definitely win the Fashionable Contest for his creative sense of style and eclectic ensembles."
"Edwin is crazy fly. and the fact that he's only 16...seals it."
“I have to go with Edwin. He definitely has a unique sense of self to be 16 and so fly. Plus he's adorable and I love the Pharell vibe.”
"I have to vote Edwin because his style is so funky and out there. I like his creativity and the color he brings out."
"Edwin...You gotta give it up to a young'n doing it up like that!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He's also an up and coming model and a talented performer!!!!He is really doing his thing!! If you wanna go see more shots of him is myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/freshlucky161

Well this Fashionista is Tired....

I'll be back soon!!!

Diva OUT!

P.S... ASIA WON IN THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS REALITY SHOW!!!

No comments: