Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fashionista's Need Help Too!!!

I'm back.. as promised!!!!!!

Now last week, I found myself in a predicament with fashion and was unsure what to wear to my impending internship. So I asked Claire at The Fashion Bomb to help me out with what I should wear I wrote :


Subject: Question
Hi Claire, I may be interning at a couture label this summer and I wanted to know what would be appropriate for me to wear while remaining uber chic and on a budget. I love shirt dresses, do you think that would be appropriate? All the best!!!!!

Leslie Nicole

She responded with... and expeditiously at that ;-)

RE: Question

Definitely! I'd say shirt dresses are a safe bet...with a lot of fashion jobs, you really can make a statement with your accessories...a cute bag, some bangin shoes, big chunky bangles. I'd say keep your actual outfit simple, but show your flair with jewelry. And you can definitely find lots of accessories for low prices...I actually like to frequent the street stands for interesting pieces
.


Good luck!
Claire

THANKS CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So thanks to Claire, I picked out a few things I'm going to pick up for the summer

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketCATHERINE MALANDRINO BANDED MINI-DRESS ($475):


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThree Quarter Sleeve Shirt Dress ($125)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketTextured Bangle
($5.80)


Does anyone have any clue on maybe more things I can take a look at before to start my internship????

Email me ...... lesnbrock@yahoo.com

Fashion is One Love
Leslie Nicole

No comments: