Saturday, April 07, 2007

Pocket Power!!!!!

Hey Darlings!!!!
I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. School, internship resumes and yada yada yada. But I'm back!!!!! Previously, alot of clothing I noticed only had faux pockets. Which only created the illusion that there was a pocket. While at school, I noticed that I have been using my pockets! For my wallet, I-Pod.. whatever I needed. As the times roll on I've also noticed that there are more and more items such as dresses that have pockets.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Even Evening Gowns are catching on with the Trend!!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Also, I've seen alot of cropped jackets ( not denim) come into style. They give you enough coverage for the windy Spring days and light enough so it can be carried if it warms up.

Here are a few of my fav's
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketLux Short Sleeve Swing Jacket - $68.00
Awesome for a great day shopping or just hanging around and also comes in 4 different colors.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Charlotte Ronson Blouson Jacket $238.00

This double breasted, plaid jacket is a awesome jacket for days you may wanna dress up or still remain casual. C. Ronson also designed shorts to go along with the jacket.. TOOO CUTE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSashimi Cap Sleeve Jacket -$38.00
Out of all the jackets, this is my absolute favorite. The puffed sleeve gives it a funky edge that is beneficial to any outfit. Also, this is a great price... so you can buy other great things with your cash.

I'm totally trying to post more often, but thank you so much for your support.
And dont forget to drop me a line.

Fashion is Love,
Leslie Nicole

1 comment:

Lisa Resnick said...

I'm personally a big fan of "Diva":The Makings of a Fashion Editor blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service