Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tasty Footwear

I hope that everyone is having a delicious week!!!!

I actually just found out some news...
The Simmons sisters are coming out with a shoe line called Pastry Footwear. They will be featured under the Run Athletics. The line was supposed to debut on the 23rd of March but I still haven't seen a website. The Cake Collection of Pastry Footwear has tasty names such as Chocolate Mousse (brown with pink highlights), Strawberry Shortcake (pink with white highlights), Red Velvet (red with white highlights) and Sprinkles (white with small multi-colored dots). Each shoe will have a tube of lipgloss attached to it, with its scent/color coordinated to the shoe's theme. The footwear will be packaged in boxes bound with satin ribbon and will initially debut at Underground Station stores and the Run Athletics website.

SOUNDS TASTY!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wonder how well the line will do... I wish them all the best. I can't give a fair commentary about them until I see clearer pictures.

I wish them all the best!!!!!

I'll be back on later today to share some more of my knowledge

Peace, Fashion and Footwear!

No comments: