Wednesday, February 28, 2007

You've Got One Shot...

Hello beautiful ladies of cyber space!
Missed me? I sure hoped so. I just returned back from New York yesterday and I must say it was eventful indeed. The single aspect which I missed tons was the weather. It has been in the 60's whereas New York is in the 40's. 20 degrees makes a big difference. Anywho.... who saw the 1st episode of America's Next Top Model? Girls.... I think this season maybe very interesting. Now, why did Kathleen go on television acting so GHETTO (and i hate using that word unless necessary). I swear she did not know any SAT adjectives to save her life. Initially, she was my favorite because of her look, but it was indeed her time to leave. The girl that impressed me the most was Jaslene. Her photo was definitely hot! SO remember... every Wednesday... ANTM. Also.. dont forget about Austrialias Next Top Model on VH1 starting Monday. I'm very much loving all these modeling inspired shows.

Also.. The Academy Awards were on Sunday. I just wanted to congratulate J-Hud on winning. She deserves everything she has now... especially with talent like that. Also, the gowns this year were GORGEOUS! My favorite dress was
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Nicole Kidman in Balenciaga.
It was such a stunning dress.....



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPenelope Cruz in Zac Posen.
THIS DRESS WAS ALSO SO PRETTY. What appealed to me the most was all the detailing.


The Dreamgirls Medley was awesome!!! I just wished they had a few more songs and had Jamie Foxx and Eddie Murphy would have took the cake. If you get a chance watch the video below (I LOVE YOUTUBE!!!)


Well.. I must be outtie... I wish could write more but I have tons to do. I will try to find out ample info about Austrailia's Next Top Model so we can pick our favs...

Till then.. Stay FAB!

1 comment:

Elle* said...

Tag! You're it! When u visit the blog, you'll know...hehe...